How to sign up for Calm as an Accenture Employee
- Log in to your Accenture Portal account and click on the sign-up link for Calm in the portal article.
- Sign in to your existing Calm account or create a new account if you do not yet have one.
- Once you've logged in or created a new Calm account, your subscription provided by Accenture should automatically be added.
You can now download the mobile app via Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and log in with the Calm account you used to sign up for the offer.
Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription from Accenture once your current paid subscription expires. We recommend canceling the auto-renewal on your subscription. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I get an error message when I try to redeem my subscription on Calm's website.
If you get an error message, it might mean that you are not logged in to your Accenture employee account. Please ensure you first log in to your Accenture account before redeeming your subscription.
I've signed up for my Calm subscription through my Accenture account, but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password you used to sign up for your Calm subscription.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on the home screen. In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.