What are Pathways?
Pathways are tailored programs that use curated in-app Calm content to guide you in developing skills that you can use to tackle specific mental health challenges and improve your well-being overall. Pathways will be about 2 weeks long with new guidance typically sent every other business day to help you learn practical tools and techniques to apply to your daily life. Your organization can add you and your colleagues to a Pathway and choose a Pathways start date within their Partner Portal account.
Can my dependents enroll in Pathways?
Chosen dependents on your Calm Business benefit will not be eligible to enroll in Pathways.
How do I participate in Pathways?
To participate in Pathways, please follow the steps below:
- Check your inbox for the email from your HR or benefits administrator to opt in to the Pathway.
- Download the Calm app either from the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Log in to the Calm app using the same email address and password you used to redeem your Calm Business benefit.
- If you have not redeemed your benefit yet, please reach out to your HR or benefits admin for directions on how to do this. For any redemption-related questions, check out this support article.
- Refer to the instructions below under How can I manage my Pathway notifications in the Calm app? to enable push notifications for Pathways on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the ‘For Work’ section of the Calm app to see the curated Calm Premium content under the Pathway that you are enrolled in.
What email address will my Pathways invitation be sent to?
Your Pathways invitation will be sent to the email address of the Calm account with the redeemed subscription. If you have not redeemed it yet, your Pathways announcement email will be sent to your work email address.
I didn’t get the launch email.
First, make sure you've redeemed your Calm Business benefit. To learn more about redeeming your benefit, please reach out to your HR or benefits administrator for exact steps on how to do this; then check the inbox of the email address that corresponds to your Calm account with your redeemed subscription.
How can I manage my Pathway notifications in the Calm app?
You can sign up to receive notifications on your mobile device that alert you when new Pathways content is added. Update your notification settings by tapping Profile on the home screen of your app, then tapping the gear icon ⚙️ in the top-left corner to access your Settings. Next, tap Notifications, then toggle on Pathways. If you do not see Pathways as an option on your notifications page, you might need to update your app to the latest version. Opting in to Pathways Notifications will only allow you to receive push notifications related to the Pathway that your organization signs you up for. You can use the Notifications page to opt in to other types of push notifications, set reminders, and record check-ins.
How do I opt out of Pathways?
Opt out of Pathways communications at any time by tapping Profile on the home screen of your app, then tapping the gear icon ⚙️ in the top-left corner to access your Settings. Next, tap Notifications, then toggle off Pathways.
What languages are Pathways offered in?
At this time, our Pathways are only offered in English. If your Calm app language is set under a non-English language, then the specific Pathway content will still show up in English.
Does my organization know what Calm content I’ve listened to in a Pathway?
No, individual information is not shared with your organization.
Who do I contact for questions about Pathways?
If you experience any trouble accessing Pathways on your mobile device, please contact Calm’s Support team here.
For any questions regarding your enrollment in a Pathway, please reach out to your HR or benefits administrator.