If you receive Calm as a benefit from your organization and need assistance getting started, we recommend reaching out to your benefits administrator for instructions specific to your group.
Employees eligible for free Calm Premium can access their subscription through a unique Calm sign-up link provided by their HR or benefits administrator. You may also receive a unique ID from your organization. Your ID may be an email address, Access Code, employee ID, etc.
Redeem via the mobile app
If you already have a Calm account, please log in to the app using your email address and password.
If you are a new user, download the Calm app for free using one of the links below and create a Calm account using a personal email address.
Once you are logged in to the Calm app, please select Profile on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Select the gear icon ⚙️ on the top left-hand corner of the screen. This will take you to your Settings menu.
Once you see Settings at the top of the screen, select Link Organization Subscription.
You should now see a menu where you can select your redemption method depending on your unique ID.
- If you don’t have a unique ID, please select Redeem via SSO and enter the name of your organization.
- If you were told by your organization to redeem your benefit using your organization email address, then select Redeem via Email.
- If you were told by your organization to redeem your benefit using an ID, then select Redeem via Organization ID and enter the name of your organization.
- If you were told by your organization to redeem your benefit using an Access Code (i.e. C-56K9L1), then select Redeem via Organization ID and enter the name of your organization.
- If you were told by your organization to redeem your benefit using a Group Code (i.e. Calm2023), then select Redeem via Group Code.
- Once you select Submit, you will then be directed to enter your email, ID, or code to validate your eligibility. If you selected SSO in the last step, you will be redirected to another website to validate your eligibility.
- Once you complete Step 5 above, you should now see a success page verifying that you have successfully redeemed Calm Premium. When you click on the Home button, the Premium content should now be unlocked. If you see an error message, please see our article here for next steps.
Redeem via website
- Visit your company's unique Calm sign-up link or employee login portal on a desktop or mobile browser. We have found that using Google Chrome as the web browser seems to work best.
- Log in to your existing Calm account or sign up for a free Calm account if you don’t already have one.
- Enter your unique identifier to validate your eligibility. This may be an email address, Access Code, employee ID, etc. If a unique identifier is not asked of you, please skip this step.
- Once you've confirmed eligibility, your account used in Step 2 above will unlock.
You can now download the mobile app via Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and log in with the Calm account you used to sign up for the Calm Business benefit in Step 2 above.
Please note, the redemption process is different for every group. If you are unsure of where to go at Step 1, please reach out to your HR or benefits administrator for clarification.