If you receive Calm as a benefit from your employer and need assistance getting started, we recommend reaching out to your benefits administrator for instructions specific to your organization.
Employees eligible for free Calm Premium can access their subscription through a unique Calm sign-up link provided by their HR or benefits administrator. You may also receive a unique ID from your employer. Your ID may be an email address, access code, employee ID, etc.
How to sign up
- Visit your company's unique Calm sign-up link or employee login portal on a desktop or mobile browser. We have found that using Google Chrome as the web browser seems to work best.
- Sign in to your existing Calm account or create a new account if you do not yet have one.
- Enter your unique identifier to validate your eligibility. This may be an email address, Access Code, employee ID, etc. If a unique identifier is not asked of you, please skip this step.
- Once you've confirmed eligibility, your account will unlock.
You can now download the mobile app via Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and log in with the Calm account you used to sign up for the offer.
Please note, the redemption process is different for every group. If you are unsure of where to go at Step 1, please reach out to your HR or benefits administrator for clarification.
Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription provided by your employer once your current paid subscription has been cancelled. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I get an Oops! error message when I enter my unique ID
If you get an error message when you enter your unique ID, it means Calm does not have the ID you've entered on file. Please confirm you are using the correct ID. If you are still having trouble, reach out to your HR or benefits administrator to ensure your unique ID was included on the list of eligible IDs sent to Calm.
I get an Invalid ID error message
If you get an Invalid ID error message during the redemption process, this could mean that you have not logged in to your employee portal account. Please confirm with your HR or benefits administrator that you are logged in to the correct employee account.
I've signed up for my Calm subscription through the unique link but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password you used to sign up for your Calm subscription.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on the home screen. In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.