How to sign up for Calm as an Accenture employee
Redeeming via the web
- Log in to your Accenture Portal account and click on the sign-up link for Calm in the portal article.
- Follow the subsequent prompts to log in to your existing Calm account (or create a free Calm account if you don't already have one) to activate your Calm subscription.
- Once you've logged in or created a new Calm account, your subscription provided by Accenture should automatically be added.
Redeeming via the Calm app
If you already have a Calm account, please log in to the app using your email address and password.
If you are a new user, download the Calm app for free using one of the links below and create a Calm account using a personal email address.
- Once you are logged in to the Calm app, please select Profile on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select the gear symbol ⚙️ on the top left-hand corner of the screen. This will take you to your Settings menu.
- Once you see Settings at the top of the screen, select Link Organization Subscription.
- You should now see a menu where you can select your redemption method. Please select Redeem via SSO and enter the name Accenture.
- Once you select Submit, you will be redirected to another website to validate your eligibility.
- Once you complete Step 5 above, you should now see a success page verifying that you have redeemed Calm Premium. When you click on the Home button, the Premium content should now be unlocked.
Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription from Accenture once your current paid subscription expires. We recommend canceling the auto-renewal on your subscription. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I tried activating my Calm Business benefit, but I am receiving an error message.
If you see an error message when attempting to redeem your Calm Business subscription, please see our article here for next steps.
I've signed up for my Calm subscription through my Accenture account, but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
If you've already signed up for Calm through Accenture but you're still unable to access Calm premium content, please see this article for steps to restore access to Calm: Redeemed an Employer-Provided Subscription But Premium Content is Still Locked
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.