Singtel customers located in Singapore can now sign up for Calm Premium through their Singtel account. Singtel customers who have not already subscribed to Calm Premium can redeem one of the offers noted below.
Calm Premium (No Contract) - There is no monthly subscription charge for the first month of access to Calm Premium. After your free first month, you’ll be charged a monthly rate of S$12.90 to access Calm’s Premium content.
Calm Premium (3 Month Contract) - Your first month is free and after that, you’ll be charged a monthly rate of S$9.90/month for the 2nd month onwards to access to Calm’s Premium content.
Calm Premium (12 Month Contract) - Your first 3 months are free, and after that, you’ll be charged a rate of S$5.90/month for the 4th month onwards to access Calm’s Premium content.
How to redeem:
- Navigate to www.cast.sg and select one of the 3 Calm offerings.
- You’ll need to first authenticate your Singtel mobile number before you’ll be able to successfully subscribe via your Singtel bill. You’ll then receive an SMS message letting you know your order was successful.
- Next, download the Cast app on your mobile device and log in.
- Navigate to your ‘Subscriptions’ page and select Calm.
- At this point, you will be redirected to Calm’s website. Here, log in to your existing Calm account or sign up for a free Calm account if you don’t already have one. If you have a current Calm subscription, please click here for more information.
- Congrats! Your premium access to Calm will automatically activate for the Calm account you used during Step 5.
- Download the Calm app and log in using the same email address and password you’ve just used to sign up/log in to your Calm account.
For more information on how to download the Calm app and on what type of devices Calm can be accessed click here.
If you have any trouble activating your Calm account, please contact our support team here.
Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription from Singtel once your current paid subscription is cancelled. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I've redeemed my offer from Singtel but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password you used to redeem your Calm subscription.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on the home screen. In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's Premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account. Additionally, please also include a screenshot of your Singtel bill with the Calm subscription charge.
How can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel this Calm offer by contacting Singtel directly via your mobile device by dialing 1688. Or by sending your inquiry using the following contact form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.