As a Kaiser Permanente member, you can sign up for Calm using the following steps:
- Navigate to www.kp.org/selfcareapps. (If you're a Washington state Kaiser Permanente member, click here).
- Click on Calm. If prompted, sign in to your Kaiser Permanente account.
- At this point, you will be redirected to Calm's website and asked if you already have a Calm account.
- If you do not have a Calm account, select No, and then follow the prompts to create a Calm account.
- If you already have a Calm account, select Yes and then follow the prompts to log in to your Calm account. If you have a current Calm subscription, please click here for more information.
- Congrats! Your premium access to Calm will automatically activate for the Calm account you used during Step 3.
- Download the Calm app and log in using the same email address and password you've just used to create/log in to your Calm account.
For more information on how to download the Calm app and on what type of devices Calm can be accessed click here.
If you have any trouble activating your Calm account, please contact our support team here.