The background sounds will play any time you have the app open. To disable this, first, tap the 'More' button in the bottom right corner of the Calm app, and then tap Scenes to access our Scenes menu. You will see an option that says "Play sounds outside the app" at the bottom of this screen. Click the amount of time on the right and update it to "0 minutes." The sounds will now stop when you exit the app.
Articles in this section
- The Daily Calm will not update
- Calm takes up too much space on my phone. Can I delete audio or scene files?
- I’m not seeing certain content or items aren’t playing properly! What are the basic troubleshooting steps?
- Why we don't offer phone support
- My session stopped playing partway through
- Not receiving mindfulness reminder
- Reset Progress on Programs
- The background sounds won't stop!
- I can't move on to the next day of a program
- Contact Us