How do I log in to my Calm account?
There are several ways to log in to your Calm account. We offer the following:
- Email and password
- Sign in with Facebook
- Sign in with Apple*
- Sign in with Google
If you're using a computer, you can log in to the website by going to https://www.calm.com/login.
*Please note: Apple users have the option to sign in with a private email address, known as Private Relay. For more information visit: About iCloud Private Relay.
It is critical that you take note of which login method you used when you initially created your account to help reduce the chance of purchasing multiple subscriptions.
I've logged in, but my paid subscription isn't showing up! What should I do?
Let's make sure you are logged in using the same login method you used when you activated your paid Calm subscription.
- Tap Profile on the home screen
- Select 'Sign Up' or 'Log In'
- If you don't see this option, tap the gear icon in the upper left and then scroll down and select 'Log out'.
- If your screen reads 'Create a Calm account' please select 'Log In' at the bottom
- Choose the login method you selected when you activated your Calm subscription
- If you created an account with an email address and password, enter them into the provided fields.
- If you used a third-party method, select one of the three options available.
- Once you have logged in, you should now have access to Calm's Premium content!