Members of the Adidas adiClub loyalty program can redeem their adiClub loyalty points and receive an extended free trial of Calm Premium.
How do I redeem this offer?
Depending on the amount of adiClub points you've earned, you will be able to unlock one of two different Calm Premium offers.
For a 3-month Calm Premium offer, you should receive a URL in your adiClub account which will take you directly to the page on Calm's website where you can activate this offer.
For a 12-month Calm Premium offer, you should receive a special URL and an offer code (C-XXXXXX).
Once you navigate to the special URL for your offer, log in to your Calm account or create one if you have not already. After logging in to Calm, follow the steps to activate your extended trial of Calm Premium.
Can I redeem the offer if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
This offer is intended for new Calm users who have never activated a free trial. However, if you have never activated a free trial on your Calm account and you already have a paid subscription, you can redeem the offer through Adidas adiClub once the auto-renewal of your current paid subscription has been canceled and your subscription has expired. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How to Cancel Your Subscription or Free Trial
Please note: If you already have a paid subscription, redeeming this offer will NOT extend the length of your current subscription. The offer will begin a new subscription on the date of redemption. We are unable to change the expiration date of your subscription.
I've signed up for Calm with my Adidas adiClub points, but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a lock symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are using the same Calm account login credentials you used to redeem your Calm offer. Please note whether you used a third-party login method when redeeming this offer.
To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
To sign in to the Calm app:
- tap 'Profile' on the home screen.
- In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it.
- From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.
What happens after the initial trial period ends?
- If you redeemed a 3-month extended free trial offer, this will automatically renew into a yearly subscription at 50% off the regular yearly price of $69.99 (USD) for the first year, then will continue to auto-renew yearly at the regular price unless auto-renewal is canceled.
- If you redeemed a 12-month extended free trial offer, this will simply expire at the end of the trial period.
How do I cancel the auto-renewal of the subscription?
Here are the steps for canceling your Calm subscription through the Calm app:
- Tap 'Profile'
- Tap the gear icon in the upper left corner.
- Select 'Manage Subscription' and follow the instructions for canceling your subscription.