Gympass members can sign up for a three-month Calm subscription in the Gympass app.
How to sign up
- Visit your Gympass app and navigate to the Wellness section.
- Click on "Activate" to be redirected to the Calm signup page.
- Sign in to your existing Calm account or create a new account if you do not yet have one.
- Once you are signed up, your subscription will unlock. You can now download the mobile app via iTunes or the Google Playstore and log in with the Calm account you used to sign up for the offer.
Note: Your Calm activation has a 3-month duration. After this period ends, you will be prompted to return to the Gympass app to complete these steps again to unlock another 3 month cycle.
If you have trouble locating the offer on the Gympass app, please contact Gympass support here.
Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription from Gympass once your current paid subscription has been cancelled. For step by step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I've signed up for my Calm subscription through Gympass but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password you used to redeem your Calm subscription.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click "Log in" in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap the "More" button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, and select "Profile." In the Profile menu, select "Sign up or Log in" and then choose "Log in" at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not see the "Sign up or Log in" option, please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the "More" button in the bottom right corner of the home screen and select the gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "Logout." After logging out please quit the Calm app, then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to More > "Profile" in the upper right corner and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.