Gympass members can sign up for a three-month Calm subscription in the Gympass app.
How to sign up
- Open your Gympass app, navigate to the apps included in your plan, select Calm and click 'Get' button.
- Copy your Code and click 'Redeem code' button below.
- Once on the web page, you will be prompted to sign in to an existing Calm account (or create a new Calm account if you have not already).
- Enter the 6 digit gift code and click on the 'Redeem' button.
This should be done on a computer or your mobile browser (not in the app itself). We have found that using Google Chrome as the web browser seems to work best.
Note: Your Calm activation has a 3-month duration. After this period ends, you will be prompted to return to the Gympass app to complete these steps again to unlock another 3 month cycle.
If you have trouble locating the offer on the Gympass app, please contact Gympass support here.
Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription from Gympass once your current paid subscription has been cancelled. For step by step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I've signed up for my Calm subscription through Gympass but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password you used to redeem your Calm subscription.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on the home screen. In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.
Article is closed for comments.