There is no need to create a new Calm account if you already have one. While activating your access to Calm Premium through your Kaiser Permanente account, you will be directed to log in to your Calm account if you already have one.
Please note that if you are located in Washington State, please follow the steps under 'Redeem on Calm's website' here.
Redeeming via the Calm app
If you already have a Calm account, please log in to the app using your email address and password.
- Once you are logged in to the Calm app, please select Profile on the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select the gear symbol ⚙️ on the top left-hand corner of the screen. This will take you to your Settings menu.
- Once you see Settings at the top of the screen, select Link Organization Subscription.
- Type Kaiser Permanente when prompted to enter your organization's name and select Submit.
- At this point, you will be redirected to KP.org. If prompted, sign in to your Kaiser Permanente account.
- Scroll down to the Calm section, and select the Get Calm button. Select Continue on the next page.
- Once you complete Step 6 above, you should now see a success page verifying that you have redeemed Calm Premium. When you click on the Home button, the Premium content should now be unlocked.
If your Calm account already has an active subscription to Calm, please click here for more information.