The autoplay settings allow you to set Calm music tracks to play continuously by either automatically repeating the current track or automatically moving to the next track in the list. You can also use shuffle to play an album or playlist in random order.
How to use autoplay and shuffle settings
To use these features, simply start a track and look for the autoplay icon to the right of the "forward" control in the session player, or the shuffle icon to the left of the "rewind" control. Tap the autoplay icon to switch between auto-playing all Music tracks, auto-playing the current track on loop, and disabling autoplay. Tap the shuffle icon to toggle the shuffle setting on and off.
- If autoplay is disabled, there will be a grey circle icon with a grey slash through it. This means the app will stop playing music at the end of the current track
- If autoplay for all tracks is enabled, there will be a green loop arrow icon. This means the app will continue to play tracks from the "Music" menu until you decide to stop it
If autoplay for the current track is enabled, you will see the same green loop icon with a '1' in the center to indicate a single track. This means the app will play the current song on loop until you decide to stop it
If shuffle is enabled, the shuffle arrow icon will be green.
- Note: in order for the shuffle feature to function as intended, autoplay must also be enabled for all tracks.
Please note: the autoplay and shuffle features are only available for tracks played through the "Music" menu at this time. Additionally, the features are not available when:
- Playing a music session from Search results that are not part of an album
- Playing a music session from Recently Played, Favorites, or Downloads when there are no other single music tracks listed in the same carousel or on the same page
- The track is a Soundscape