The autoplay settings allow you to set Calm music tracks to play continuously by either automatically repeating the current track or automatically moving to the next track in the list.
How to use autoplay settings
To use this feature, simply start a track and look for the autoplay icon to the right of the rewind control in the session player. Tap this icon to switch between auto-playing all Music tracks, auto-playing the current track on loop, and disabling autoplay.
- If autoplay is disabled, there will be a grey circle icon with a grey slash through it. This means the app will stop playing music at the end of the current track
- If autoplay for all tracks is enabled, there will be a green loop arrow icon. This means the app will continue to play tracks from the "Music" menu until you decide to stop it
- If autoplay for the current track is enabled, you will see the same green loop icon with a '1' in the center to indicate a single track. This means the app will play the current song on loop until you decide to stop it
Please note: the autoplay feature is only available for tracks played through the "Music" menu at this time. Additionally, the feature is not available when:
- Playing a music session from Search results that are not part of an album
- Playing a music session from Recently Played, Favorites, or Downloads when there are no other single music tracks listed in the same carousel or on the same page
- The track is a Sleep Remix
- The track is a Soundscape