Calm has partnered with Chegg to provide free access to Calm Premium content for eligible Chegg Subscribers.
How to sign up
New and Existing Chegg Subscribers
To redeem your free Calm Premium subscription, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Chegg account.
- Visit this page and click on the Activate Calm Premium button.
- At this point, you will be asked if you have a Calm account or not.
- If you do not have a free Calm account, select Sign up for free, and then follow the prompts to create a new Calm account.
- If you already have a Calm account, select Log in, and then follow the prompts to log in to your Calm account. If you have a current Calm subscription, please click here for more information.
- Congrats! Your premium access to Calm will automatically activate for the Calm account you used during Step 3.
- Download the Calm app and log in using the same email address and password you've just used to sign up/log in to your Calm account.
Can I redeem this offer if I already have a paid subscription through my Calm account?
You can redeem this offer once the auto-renewal of your current paid subscription has been canceled.
For step-by-step instructions on canceling the auto-renewal of your current Calm subscription, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I've redeemed my Calm subscription through Chegg but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are using the same Calm account login credentials you used to redeem your Calm subscription. Please note whether you used a third-party log in method when redeeming this offer.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on the home screen. In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of your Chegg subscription purchase, along with the email address on your Calm account.
What happens when my Chegg subscription ends?
If your Chegg subscription ends, your access to Calm Premium will lapse at the end of your current billing cycle with Chegg.
Article is closed for comments.