Eligible Verizon customers can now sign up for a Calm Premium subscription through Verizon’s +play platform.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up for a Calm Premium subscription via Verizon’s +play platform if you are an eligible Verizon customer.
To redeem, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Verizon +play account here on a web browser or desktop computer. Please note, +play isn't currently available through the My Verizon app.
- Select 'Discover' at the top of the screen.
- Select Calm located under the “Explore Subscriptions” section.
Can I sign up for Calm through Verizon if I already have a paid Calm subscription on my account?
You can sign up for Calm through Verizon once your current paid subscription is cancelled. For step-by-step instructions, please view Calm’s help center article: How to cancel my subscription
I already have a Calm subscription. Am I eligible for a refund?
Our refund process depends on where you purchased your Calm Premium subscription.
For subscription purchases made through our website or the Google Play Store, we are usually able to accommodate refund requests made within 30 days of your purchase. Please reach out to us here with your request.
For subscription purchases through the iTunes App Store, Apple handles all billing for in-app purchases made on iOS devices. Subscribers who purchased Calm Premium through iTunes will need to reach out to Apple directly with any refund requests. They are typically able to honor all refund requests within 30 days of the purchase date (but it's at their discretion). You can contact iTunes Customer Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/.
How does my billing work for Calm under my Verizon account?
Verizon customers who sign up for the 30-day free trial are set to automatically roll into a paid monthly subscription that will be reflected on your monthly bill from Verizon.
Verizon customers who sign up for the yearly subscription should expect their subscription to automatically renew on a yearly basis. This subscription charge will be reflected on your monthly bill from Verizon.
If you would like to cancel the auto-renew on your yearly or monthly Calm Premium subscription, please manage that through your Verizon +play account. Any Calm Premium subscription charges through this offer will be reflected on your Verizon +play account.
I've signed up for Calm through Verizon but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same login credentials you used to activate your Calm offer through Verizon +play.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click "Log in" in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on your home screen, click the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner, and then select 'Sign up or Log in.' On this page, tap 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the "Sign up or Log in" option, please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap 'Profile' on your home screen, click the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner, and then select 'Logout.'
- After logging out please quit the Calm app, then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to the “Profile” tab on the home screen, and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's Premium content, please write to us here and provide a screenshot of the locked content as well as the confirmation page showing you successfully redeemed this offer, along with the email address on your Calm account.