Those who purchase Fitbit Sense and activate the included 6-month Fitbit Premium membership on fitbit.com after October 6, 2021 will receive a unique code for 6 months of Calm Premium access for free!
If you've purchased a Fitbit Sense, here are some frequently asked questions to help you get started with Calm.
1. How to redeem your Calm Premium offer:
- Locate your Calm offer code in your email inbox from email@example.com. The subject of that email is Calm subscription redemption code.
- Navigate to https://www.calm.com/fitbit
- Sign in to your existing Calm account or create a new account if you do not yet have one.
- Enter your offer code found in your email from Fitbit.
Congrats! Your premium access to Calm will automatically activate for the Calm account you used during Step 3. Download the Calm app and log in to your Calm account.
For more information on how to download the Calm app and on what type of devices Calm can be accessed, click here.
2. Can I redeem my offer code from Fitbit if I already have an active subscription on my Calm account?
Yes, you can redeem the subscription from Fitbit once the auto-renewal of your current paid subscription has been canceled. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
Please note that redeeming your code will not extend the length of your current subscription. The 6 months will begin as soon as the code has been redeemed. We recommend waiting for your previous Calm subscription to come to an end before activating your offer from Fitbit.
3. I've redeemed my offer code from Fitbit but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password or sign-in method you used to redeem your Calm subscription. For example, if you used "Sign in with Apple" when you redeemed your offer code at Calm's website, then you must also use "Sign in with Apple" on your mobile device to access Calm Premium.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on the home screen. In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, your offer code from Fitbit, and the email address on your Calm account.
4. Will I be charged when my subscription through Fitbit ends?
No. When your 6-month Calm Premium membership expires, the premium content will become locked. At this time, you will be able to continue your access to Calm Premium by purchasing a subscription.
5. I can't find my offer code from Fitbit. What do I do?
In order to locate your offer code for Calm, please search your email inbox for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email that contains your code is Calm subscription redemption code.
If you are unable to find this email, please locate your Fitbit Sense Order Confirmation email and confirm your eligibility for this offer. Only those whose Order Confirmation email includes both a purchase of the Fitbit Sense smartwatch and the 6-month free subscription of Fitbit Premium will receive the Calm Premium offer.
After confirming your eligibility, if you are still unable to locate your offer code, please reach out to Fitbit's Support team here.
6. Will my mindfulness sessions on Calm sync with my Fitbit profile?
Mindfulness sessions completed through your Calm account will not integrate with your Fitbit account. If this is something you are interested in, please let our support teams know and we'll pass your request on to the rest of our team!
7. Where can I get more help?
If you have any trouble activating your Calm account or using Calm's content, please contact our support team here.
If you would like assistance locating your offer code for Calm, using Fitbit smartwatch, accessing your Fitbit account, please contact Fitbit's Support team here.