Once you activate a free trial through the Google Play store, you will need to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial ends to avoid being charged for the annual subscription.
To cancel your free trial through the Google Play Store on your device:
- Open the Google Play store app on a mobile Android phone or tablet
- Tap your Google profile photo in the top right corner of the screen, next to "Search for apps & games"
- In the menu that appears, tap the 'Payments & Subscriptions' option
- Next, tap 'Subscriptions'
- Tap the Calm free trial subscription that is listed there.
If you do not see Calm listed, this means you do not have a free trial activated on this Google Play account.
- Tap the 'Cancel subscription' option and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm cancelation
You can also access your Google Play subscription settings by tapping the link on the 'Manage Subscription' page in the settings of the Calm app. To access this screen, tap the 'Profile' button on the Calm home screen and then tap the gear icon for Settings in the upper left corner. In Settings, tap 'Manage Subscription' to view your subscription details and access the link to your Google Play settings.
If you run into any trouble, this Google Play help article includes additional details for canceling your free trial.