What are breathing exercises?
Our breathing exercises are visualizations with audio that can be adjusted for speed and breathing style.
This feature can be accessed in our app by first tapping the 'Discover' menu located at the bottom of the home screen and then choosing the 'Mindful Tools' button. Towards the top of the screen, you'll notice the Breathing Exercises. Swipe across the breathing exercise options below the heading, or tap 'See All' to display all the available options.
After opening the 'Breathe' screen, you can choose between the following 6 breathing exercises by swiping right or by tapping the arrows found in the middle of the screen:
- Relax - free!
How to set up the timer for a breathing exercise
- Tap on the 'Discover' tab found at the bottom of the screen
- In the Quick Navigation menu below the Dailies, select 'Mindful Tools'
- Next, select one of the six Breathing Bubbles available
- Once selected, press 'Start', then press the pause button
- Tap the clock icon, found to the right of the heart icon above the play/stop buttons
- You will see a timer ranging from 'Endless' to '60 minutes'. Select the time that best fits your needs.
- The exercise will begin after you select 'Set Duration'. These settings will remain saved for future breathing exercise sessions until you update them again.
You can find the classic version of Breathe Bubble on our website. The breathing exercises available in the app are not available on our website at this time.