Calm has partnered with YouTube to provide a 4-month free trial to Calm Premium for eligible YouTube Premium Subscribers within the US.
How to sign up:
- Navigate to YouTube and log in to your YouTube Premium account.
- Click on the profile picture in the top right, and select Your Premium Benefits from the dropdown menu. Once here, you can see all your YouTube Premium membership benefits including the Calm offer.
- Select the Calm benefit and the offer details will appear in a pop-up. Click on the Redeem Now button.
At this point, you will be redirected to Calm's website and asked if you already have a Calm account.
- If you do not have a free Calm account, select Sign up for free, and then follow the prompts to create a new Calm account.
- If you already have a Calm account, select Log in, and then follow the prompts to log in to your Calm account. If you have an existing Calm subscription, please click here for more information.
Lastly, please enter your payment information to sign up for the free trial.
Congrats! Your premium access to Calm will automatically activate for the Calm account you used during Step 4 above. Download the Calm app and log in to your Calm account to access your subscription.
For more information on how to download the Calm app and on what type of devices Calm can be accessed, click here.
Can I redeem this offer if I already have a paid subscription through my Calm account?
If you have never activated a free trial on your Calm account and you already have a paid subscription, you can redeem the offer through YouTube once the auto-renewal of your current paid subscription has been canceled and your subscription has expired. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How to Cancel Your Subscription or Free Trial
Please note that redeeming the offer will not extend the length of your current subscription. The 4-month trial will begin as soon as the offer has been redeemed.
I've redeemed my Calm subscription through YouTube but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
If you have already redeemed your free 4-month trial, but you're still seeing locked premium content in the Calm app, please see this help center article to learn how to unlock your subscription: Paid For a Subscription But Premium Content is Still Locked
Will I be charged when my free trial through YouTube ends?
After the 4-month period, your trial will automatically renew into a monthly subscription at the regular price unless auto-renewal is canceled. If you do not wish to continue with a monthly subscription, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?