There are a few different errors that you may receive when trying to redeem a gift card. Find the error you received in the list below for more information on how to resolve that error message:
1. The code you entered is not valid for redemption
- This is typically due to a typo in the redemption code itself. Please review your redemption code and try again. Keep in mind that the capital letter "I" can look similar to the number "1"; the letter "O" can look similar to the number "0". All letters on your code are in their capitalized form.
- Check for extra spaces included at the beginning or end of your code when you enter it into the redemption field.
2. You already have an active subscription on your account
- A 1-year gift card cannot be redeemed on a Calm account that already has an active subscription. Please wait for the subscription to expire before redeeming a 1-year gift card. For additional information and assistance on this, please click here.
- If you are receiving this error message and you do not have an active subscription on your Calm account, please contact our support team here and include your gift card redemption code.
3. There was an error redeeming this gift.
- If your Calm account currently has an active gift subscription, you may receive this error. A gift subscription is typically in the form of a previously redeemed gift card or a subscription provided to you by one of Calm's partners, such as your employer, healthcare provider, or through another 3rd party. In this case, you can either hold on to the gift card to use in the future (our gift cards do not expire) or the person who purchased the gift card may contact our support team for other options.
- If you are receiving this error message and you do not already have an active gift subscription, please contact our support team here and include the code on your gift card.