Account deletions are permanent and cannot be reversed. When an account is deleted, the complete session history and all saved sessions are deleted. You have the option to delete your account yourself through the “Account Settings” page in the Calm app. Simply follow these steps to delete your account:
- Open the Calm app and tap the Profile button on the bottom right of the screen
- Tap the Settings gear icon on the top left of the screen
- Tap “Account Settings”
- Tap “Delete Account” and follow the prompts to complete the delete process
If you no longer have access to your account, please submit a "delete account" request here and include the email address of the account you would like to have deleted from our system.
- Refunds cannot be issued by Calm after an account has been deleted and deleting an account yourself will not automatically generate a refund. If you would like to request a refund, please contact us and do not delete your Calm account.
- Deleting your account will not resolve login, premium access, or other technical issues. Please contact us if you are having trouble with your Calm app.
- You must cancel an auto-renewing subscription before deleting your Calm account.