Once a cardmember spends $500.00, you'll receive an email from KrowdFit asking to choose a benefit (MyFitnessPal, Fitbit, Calm). Please note, this offer is only available to redeem for those who do not currently have an active auto-renewing Calm Premium subscription. Cardmembers who select Calm as their benefit will receive one year of Calm Premium ($69.99 value).
The offer will expire one year after the offer has launched and will not auto-renew so you will not need to cancel your Calm Premium subscription that was redeemed through this offer.
How to sign up
To redeem your Calm subscription provided by Krowdfit, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following link: https://cardbenefits.krowdfit.com/
- Enter the mobile number you used during the application process for your KrowdFit Wellness Rewards Card to confirm your account
- Select Calm Premium benefit
Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription from KrowdFit once your current paid subscription has been cancelled. For step by step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I've signed up for my Calm subscription through KrowdFit but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password you used to redeem your Calm subscription.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on the home screen. In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.