Comcast NBCUniversal is now offering access to Calm's Premium content for employees who are eligible for Comcast NBCUniversal medical benefits and are based in the United States. If you’re not sure that you are eligible, please reach out to your HR or benefits administrator.
How to sign up for Calm as a Comcast NBCUniversal employee
1. Navigate to your company's internal website here and log in as an employee.
2. Click on the link to access the benefit for Calm where you will be redirected to Calm's website.
3. Follow the subsequent prompts to sign in to your Calm account (or create an account if you have not already) and activate your Calm subscription.
Once you've completed these steps, log into the Calm app on your mobile device with the same Calm account credentials you've used to redeem your Calm subscription, and then your new subscription will be active on your device.
If you are unable to log in as an employee at Step 1, please reach out to your HR or benefits administrator for assistance.
I get an Invalid ID error message
If you get an Invalid ID error message during the redemption process, this could mean that you have not logged in to your employee portal account. Please confirm with your HR or benefits administrator that you are logged in to the correct employee account.
Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription from Comcast NBCUniversal once your current paid subscription has been cancelled. For step-by-step instructions on how to do this, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I tried activating my Calm Business benefit, but am receiving the “Already redeemed” error message. Now what?
Please log in to your existing Calm account to see if your subscription is active. If your Premium content is still locked, please reach out directly for assistance. You can reach Calm’s Support team by going here and clicking on “Continue” in the pop-up box to access and fill out our contact form. If you run into any issues, please see this article for more details on how to contact us. Please include your unique identifier and company’s unique Calm sign-up link, as well as a screenshot of your issue, when possible.
I signed up for Calm but am prompted to pay in the Calm app or the Premium content is locked?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password you used to sign up for your Calm subscription.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on the home screen. In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and click on “Continue” in the pop-up box to access and fill out our contact form. Please provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account in your message.
What happens to my Calm subscription if I leave my company?
If you’re no longer with your company, you will be converted to a free Calm account and all your information will remain intact, including your session history and usage stats. At this time, you will be directed to our subscription offerings to continue your access to Calm's Premium content.
Additionally, you can update the email address of your Calm account to a personal one if needed, by tapping the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Once there, you will see 'Account info', which you can tap to change your email address. Tap 'Update' to save any changes.