Optus customers are now able to redeem a 3-month free trial of Calm Premium that auto-renews at a discounted rate of $9.99 AUD per month.
How to sign up for Calm through Optus SubHub
You can sign up for this offer via the SubHub platform if you are an active Optus customer.
Can I sign up for Calm through Optus SubHub if I already have a paid Calm subscription on my account?
You can sign up for Calm through Optus SubHub once your current paid subscription is cancelled. For step-by-step instructions, please view Calm’s help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
I already have a Calm subscription. Am I eligible for a refund?
Our refund process depends on where you purchased your Calm Premium subscription.
For subscription purchases made through our website or the Google Play Store, we are usually able to accommodate refund requests made within 30 days of your purchase. Please reach out to us here with your request.
For subscriptions purchases through the iTunes App Store, Apple handles all billing for in-app purchases made on iOS devices. Subscribers who purchased Calm Premium through iTunes will need to reach out to Apple directly with any refund requests. They are typically able to honor all refund requests within 30 days of the purchase date (but it's at their discretion). You can contact iTunes Customer Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/.
How does my billing work for Calm under my Optus SubHub account?
Optus customers are offered a 3-month trial when subscribing via their Optus SubHub account. The 3-month trial is set to automatically roll into a paid subscription at $9.99 AUD per month. The Calm Premium subscription is set to auto-renew every month but if you would like to cancel your subscription, please manage that via the Optus SubHub platform. Any Calm Premium subscription charges through this offer will be reflected on your Optus account.
I've signed up for Calm through Optus SubHub but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same login credentials you used to activate your Calm offer through Optus.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click "Log in" in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on your home screen, click the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner, and then select 'Sign up or Log in.' On this page, tap 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the "Sign up or Log in" option, please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap 'Profile' on your home screen, click the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner, and then select 'Logout.'
- After logging out please quit the Calm app, then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to the “Profile” tab on the home screen, and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's Premium content, please write to us here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.