In order to redeem a subscription as a part of a Team, you must have your Team's unique link. You will not be able to access your Team subscription by downloading the Calm app first. Please reach out to your Team's administrator if you're not sure what the link is.
Please follow the steps below to unlock subscription access through your Team's landing page:
- Follow the unique landing page link provided by your Team administrator using a computer or mobile browser.
- You will be redirected to a form to create a Calm account (email, password). If you already have a Calm account, click ‘Login’ to sign in to an existing account.
- You will be taken to a confirmation screen after filling out the form. You’ve successfully unlocked subscription access on your account!
- Once you have unlocked your subscription you can then login into the Calm app using the credentials you just used to create your Calm account.
Using the App
After you have signed up through the Team link, you're ready to use the Calm app!
Note: If at any point you see an offer for a free trial, exit the free trial page using the ‘X’ in the corner. Do not click ‘Continue’ to start a free trial.
- Download the Calm app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select your goals for using the app, and click ‘Continue’ (you may also use the ‘X’ in the corner to exit this screen if you do not wish to answer).
- Click the ‘Log in’ button and log in to the Calm account you created.
- You are now logged in and should see all of the content in the app unlocked. If not, please go to Account Info (Profile > Settings icon) and check that you’re logged in with the same email address you used to sign up at your Team's landing page.
About the In-App 7-day Free Trial
If at any point you accidentally start a 7-day free trial in the app, please be sure to cancel it right away to avoid being charged. You can read more about how to do that for an iOS in-app trial here and an Android in-app trial here.