We're so glad you'd like to share Calm. Below we have included a few tips for you as the gift giver.
- Both 1-year memberships and Lifetime memberships are available as gift cards. You can buy a gift card here.
- When purchasing a gift card, please enter your own email address, rather than the recipient’s email address. This is where the receipt will be sent.
- Gift cards are non-refundable purchases.
While it is possible to purchase a gift card for one’s own Calm account, it is much easier to purchase a subscription that is immediately applied to your account. To find out more about our current subscription promotions, please click here.
- Gift cards do not expire and can be redeemed anytime. They do not have a monetary value, so they will not depreciate in value. Once purchased, a 1-year gift card will activate a 1-year membership to Calm and a lifetime gift card will activate a lifetime membership to Calm
- For 1-year membership gift cards, the year of access to Calm Premium begins when the gift has been redeemed, not at the time of purchase.
- If the recipient already have a subscription, you will be able to redeem the gift card to your account when your current subscription expires.
- Gift Cards must be redeemed on our website at www.calm.com/redeem, not through the Calm app.
- Once the gift card is redeemed online, the subscription is active and the recipient can then log into Calm with the same email address they used to redeem the code and they will have access to the premium content.
- Purchasing a gift card is a one time purchase. A 1-year gift card purchase will not auto-renew the following year.