If you are having trouble with our website, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Log out and back into your Calm account. If that does not work, proceed to the next step below.
- Clear your cache and your cookies on your web browser (see instructions below)
- Try using Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers, as these work best with our website.
If you are not sure which internet browser you are using, you can check here: http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/.
How to clear your cache and cookies on...
Google Chrome (see more details here)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. Otherwise, enter a specific time limit (such as the last 2 months).
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
FireFox (see more details here)
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved
Internet Explorer (see more details here)
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools gear wheel button
- Click on Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete. Select Temporary Internet files and website files and Cookies and website data.