Be sure you have access to all the newest Calm content by keeping your app up-to-date. You can update your Calm app to the latest version by following these steps:
On an iPhone or iPad:
- Search for the Calm App in the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Once you locate the app, tap the 'Update' button on the right side to download the latest version.
- You will see the Calm icon on your phone turn grey, and a circle will appear showing the download/install progress.
- Once it's complete, tap the Calm icon to be taken to the updated app
Note: if you've downloaded/updated the Calm app, but don't see the icon on your home screen, be sure to check your App Library. You can find more information about organizing your App Library on an iOS device here.
On an Android device:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the profile icon, then 'Manage apps & device'
- Select 'Updates available'
- Tap 'Update All' to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update (in this case, Calm) and tap 'Update'.