Switching from Monthly to Annual
You can switch your subscription from monthly to annual by canceling your current subscription and then re-subscribing for an annual subscription. To cancel your current subscription, you will need to cancel your auto-renewal through your device.
Apple App Store
You can access your device's subscription settings through the Calm app 'Manage Subscription' page.
- Tap 'Profile' on your home screen and then choose the gear icon in the upper left corner
- Tap 'Manage Subscription'
- On the next page, tap the word 'here' to be redirected to your phone's Apple subscription settings
- Once there, you should see the Calm subscription listed with an option to cancel. If you see Calm listed, but it only shows an expiration date and no option to cancel, then the subscription has already been canceled
To manage your subscription:
- Either open the Google Play Store app and then select 'My Apps' and look for the Subscriptions tab, or go to the Google Play Store website, click 'Account' in the left-hand menu
- Scroll down to the Subscriptions section
- You can also access the subscription through the Calm app by tapping the 'here' link on your 'Manage Subscription' page in 'Settings'. This can be accessed by tapping 'Profile' on the home screen, and then tapping the gear icon in the upper left corner.
If you subscribed to a monthly subscription through our website, please contact us via calm.com/contact. Please provide the email address on your account and we can cancel the subscription for you.
Switching from Annual to Monthly
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change your annual subscription to a monthly subscription. You can cancel the subscription on your device following the instructions above, but since you've already paid, even if you cancel you'll still have access to the premium content until the annual subscription ends next year.
Article is closed for comments.