If you’re having trouble using the app, here are a few troubleshooting steps to try:
- Double-check your internet connection. We recommend a strong WiFi or cellular connection.
- Delete and re-install the app (not your Calm account) while making sure your device is on a solid wifi connection.
Please note: if you have not yet created a Calm account, you'll want to do so before deleting the app to ensure your data is not lost.
- If you have a Calm account, make sure you are signed in with the correct email address associated with your account.
- Restart your device.
- Disable any active VPNs. Unfortunately, sometimes VPNs do not have reliable network connectivity.
- See our article on recently resolved technical issues. If you are experiencing any of the issues listed in that article, make sure you’ve updated your app to the latest version.
If you are still having trouble after trying these steps, you can reach out to our support team here. Please include a description of the issue you’re experiencing and any relevant screenshots, if applicable.