Once you activate a free trial through the Google Play store, you will need to cancel at least 24 hours before the trial ends to avoid being charged for the annual subscription.
To cancel your free trial through the Google Play Store on your device:
- Open the Google Play store app on a mobile Android phone or tablet.
- Tap the menu button in the top left corner of the Google Play store app (3 horizontal lines
- In the side menu that appears, tap the Subscriptions option.
- Tap the Calm free trial subscription that is listed there.
If you do not see Calm listed, this means you do not have a free trial activated on this Google Play account.
- Tap the 'Cancel subscription' option and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm cancellation.
You can also access your Google Play subscription settings by tapping the link on the 'Manage Subscription' screen in the Calm app. To access this screen, tap the 'Profile' button on the Calm home screen and then tap the gear icon for Settings in the upper left corner. In Settings, tap 'Manage Subscription' to view your subscription details and access the link to your Google Play settings.
If you run into any trouble, this Google Play help article includes additional details for canceling your free trial.