In January 2018, we introduced #YearOfCalm, a new social media challenge to kickstart 2018 intentions and the building of new, mindful habits. We've decided to extend this to 2019 and 2020! The Daily Mindfulness calendar for the year can be found below. You can read a full overview of the challenge on our blog.
There are several different ways to participate - even if you don't use social media!
- We want to challenge people to meditate every day - for some people, that may be one minute, for others, it may be longer. Our January 2018 blog post has a few ideas on how to begin your meditation journey for the year.
- Our #YearOfCalm calendars are attached for download below. These calendars can help provide daily mindfulness reminders and a place to track progress. This is a great option to keep up the challenge if you prefer not to share on social media. Even if you're not keeping up day-to-day, there are lots of mindful activities to explore on the calendars!
- You can post about your experience using the hashtag #YearOfCalm on any social platform of your choice - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.!
- We have the Daily Calm Community on Facebook if you're looking for some extra support and inspiration, as well as a Facebook profile frame you can add to your profile picture :)
- We've created a set of free journals for you to check in with yourself and explore your mindfulness practice through writing.