In January 2018, we introduced #YearOfCalm, a new social media challenge to kickstart 2018 intentions and the building of new, mindful habits. You can read a full overview of the challenge on our blog.
There are several different ways to participate - even if you don't use social media!
- We want to challenge people to meditate every day - for some people, that may be one minute, for others, it may be longer. Our January blog post has a few ideas on where to begin with your meditation practice for the year.
- We'll be giving #YearofCalm updates on the Calm blog throughout the year. You can check out our April blog post and calendar here.
- Our March and April #YearOfCalm calendars are attached for download below. These calendars can help provide daily mindfulness reminders and a place to track progress. This is a great option to keep up the challenge if you prefer not to share on social media. Even if you're not keeping up day-to-day, there are lots of mindful activities to explore on the calendars!
- You can post about your experience using the hashtag #YearOfCalm on any social platform of your choice - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.!
- We have the Daily Calm Community on Facebook if you're looking for some extra support and inspiration, as well as a Facebook profile frame you can add to your profile picture :)
- We've created a free journal for you to check in with yourself and explore your mindfulness practice through writing.
- On Thursday, April 5th, the Daily Calm will be unlocked for everyone in honor of International Calm Day!