Calm has partnered with YouTube to provide a 4-month free trial to Calm Premium for eligible YouTube Premium Subscribers within the US.
How to sign up
- Navigate to YouTube and log in to your YouTube Premium account.
- Click on the profile picture in the top right, and select Your Premium Benefits from the dropdown menu. Once here, you can see all your YouTube Premium membership benefits including the Calm offer.
- Select the Calm benefit and the offer details will appear in a pop-up. Click on the Redeem Now button.
At this point, you will be redirected to Calm's website and asked if you already have a Calm account.
- If you do not have a free Calm account, select Sign up for free, and then follow the prompts to create a new Calm account.
- If you already have a Calm account, select Log in, and then follow the prompts to log in to your Calm account. If you have an existing Calm subscription, please click here for more information.
- Lastly, please enter your payment information to sign up for the free trial.
Congrats! Your premium access to Calm will automatically activate for the Calm account you used during Step 4 above. Download the Calm app and log in to your Calm account to access your subscription.
For more information on how to download the Calm app and on what type of devices Calm can be accessed, click here.
Can I redeem this offer if I already have a paid subscription through my Calm account?
If you have never activated a free trial on your Calm account and you already have a paid subscription, you can redeem the offer through YouTube once the auto-renewal of your current paid subscription has been canceled. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
Please note that redeeming the offer will not extend the length of your current subscription. The 4 months will begin as soon as the offer has been redeemed.
I've redeemed my Calm subscription through YouTube but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are using the same Calm account login credentials you used to redeem your Calm offer. Please note whether you used a third-party login method when redeeming this offer.
To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
To sign in to the Calm app:
- tap 'Profile' on the home screen.
- In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create an account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it.
- From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.
Will I be charged when my free trial through YouTube ends?
After the 4-month period, your trial will automatically renew into a monthly subscription at the regular price unless auto-renewal is canceled. If you do not wish to continue with a monthly subscription, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
Article is closed for comments.