Qualifying Blue Apron customers will receive a free 3-month Calm subscription after the purchase of a third box in a Blue Apron subscription that was purchased on or after April 26, 2021.
1. How to redeem:
- Navigate to https://www.calm.com/blueapron
- Sign in to your existing Calm account or create a new account if you do not yet have one. If you have a current Calm subscription, please see question 2 below.
- Enter your offer code found in your email from Blue Apron.
Congrats! Your premium access to Calm will automatically activate for the Calm account you used during Step 2.
Download the Calm app and log in using the same email address and password you've just used to create/log in to your Calm account.
For more information on how to download the Calm app and on what type of devices Calm can be accessed click here.
If you have any trouble activating your Calm account, please contact our support team here.
2. Can I redeem the subscription if I already have a subscription on my account?
You can redeem the subscription from Blue Apron once your current paid subscription has been cancelled. For step-by-step instructions, please view our help center article: How do I turn off auto-renewal or cancel my subscription?
3. I've redeemed my offer code from Blue Apron but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a locked symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are signed in to your Calm account using the same email address and password you used to redeem your Calm subscription.
- To sign in to the Calm website, click "Log in" in the upper right corner.
- To sign in to the Calm app, tap the "More" button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, and select "Profile." In the Profile menu, select "Sign up or Log in" and then choose "Log in" at the bottom of the page.
- If you do not see the "Sign up or Log in" option, please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the "More" button in the bottom right corner of the home screen and select the gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap "Logout." After logging out please quit the Calm app, then re-launch it. From here, log back in by heading to More > "Profile" in the upper right corner and selecting the option to log in.
- If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.
4. Will I be charged when my subscription through Blue Apron ends?
No, you will not be charged when your Calm Premium membership offered by Blue Apron expires. The access will simply end and the premium content will become locked. At this time, you will be able to continue your access to Calm Premium by purchasing a subscription.