We’re excited to now be able to offer Calm on Alexa-enabled devices. In order to add the Calm skill to your Alexa device please try these steps:
- Open the Alexa app on your iPhone or Android and tap the ‘More’ icon at the bottom-right corner
- Tap 'Skills & Games' in the menu
- Tap the magnifying glass icon in the top-right corner and search for ‘Calm’
- Select the Calm skill, then tap ‘LAUNCH’
- Under 'Try it Now', select the device you'd like to launch the skill on
- You'll have the option to Sign Up if you are a new user or 'Log in with Calm' if you are an existing user
- New users will be prompted in the Alexa app to create an account. Follow the prompts via your iPhone or Android device to complete account setup. Once your account is created, be sure to select 'Agree' to accept the terms and conditions listed.
- Existing users will be prompted to Link their account in the Alexa app by visiting Settings > Link Account under the Calm skill to launch Calm's sign-in screen. Be sure to select 'Agree' to accept the terms and conditions listed.
- Once the Calm account is linked to the Calm Skill, you may use voice commands to ask Alexa to play different types of content
Please note: This feature is available to users in the US only at this time.