If you have purchased a Calm Premium subscription but you are still seeing lock icons on premium content, you will need to make sure you are logged in correctly. To log in to the Calm app, tap 'Profile' on your home screen, click the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner and then select 'Sign up or Log in.' On this page, tap 'Log in' at the bottom.
If you are already logged in, log out and force-quit the app, then re-open it and log back in.
If you purchased your subscription via iTunes in the app:
- Log into your Calm account.
- Tap 'Profile'.
- Tap the Settings gear icon
- Tap 'Restore Purchase' to sync your iTunes receipt with your Calm account.
If you purchased your subscription via Google Play in the app:
- Check that you can see the subscription listed under your subscriptions in the Google Play Store app.
- Go back to the Calm app and tap a piece of locked content. This should automatically sync your subscription.
- If your subscription is not synced, you will see a purchase screen instead - please contact us if this happens so we can help you sync your subscription.
If you purchased your subscription directly through our website:
Please check that you are logged in with the same email address that you used to complete your purchase. To verify which email address you are logged in with:
- Tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner
- Select the Settings gear icon
- Once there, scroll to the bottom of this screen. You will see the current version of the app as well as the email address you are logged in with.
- If the email address you see here is not the email address connected to your subscription purchase, follow the instructions at the beginning of this article to log in correctly.
If you're having trouble with a Calm Premium subscription provided by an employer, please click here.
If you are still not able to access premium content after following these steps, please click here or use the button at the top right of the Help Center to submit a request, and include a copy of your receipt as an attachment. If you have any trouble with that form, you can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.