Recently some users on older versions of the app have reported missing content in the app, particularly on the Meditate and Sleep screens. There have also been reports of trouble updating the Daily Calm.
We've released one fix that has solved this for some users, but it is still occurring in some cases. If you are seeing a blank screen when trying to access meditations or stories, please update your app to the latest version to resolve this issue.
The latest version of the app is v3.7, and it includes our new Calm Music feature. If you do not see a 'Music' button in the bottom right-hand corner of the app home screen, you are on an older version of the app and will need to update it.
You can update the Calm mobile app to the latest version by following the steps below:
- Search for the Calm App in the App Store on your iPhone.
- Once you locate the app, tap the "Update" button on the right side to download the latest version. You will see the Calm icon on your phone turn grey, and a circle will appear showing the download/install progress.
- Once it's complete, tap the Calm icon to be taken to the brand new app!
- You can also find Calm in the App Store here.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu, then My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled "Update."
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update (in this case Calm) and tap Update.
- You can also find Calm in the Google Play store here.