Over the weekend and into the early hours of Tuesday this week, there were some technical issues in the Calm app and on our website. As of right now, the main issues have been resolved, but we're still working out a few glitches. If you are still having trouble, please see the following:
- New: iPhone users on v3.6.2 may still experience trouble playing past Daily Calm sessions from their Session History. We're currently investigating this issue.
- Check that your mobile Calm app is up-to-date. The most updated version of the app is v3.6.2, released on Aug. 8. You can download from the iTunes App Store here, and from the Google Play store here.
- If you're using the website, clear your cache, and try using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Some iPhone users may have trouble playing content offline. If this is the case for you, please update to v3.6.2 to resolve this.
- Some iPhone users may be missing Session History. This is also fixed in v3.6.2.
- Occasionally, daily quote images are not loading correctly when saved or shared. We're currently working on a fix for this; in the meantime, all of our images can be accessed here.
- Some Android users may be unable to start meditations and stories. We've released a fix for this in v3.6.2.
- We've updated the app and website to now sort meditations and stories by category. If you're having trouble locating a specific meditation or story in the app, you can unselect all categories to get the regular full list of sessions.
Thanks for your patience while we work through these errors. We'll continue to update this page if anything further comes up. If you're experiencing an issue that is not addressed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.