From November 7-December 18, 2022, FIFA and Calm are partnering to offer 50% off annual subscriptions during World Cup tournaments.
How do I redeem this offer?
1. Visit calm.com/fifa
2. Once you navigate to the link for this offer, log in to your Calm account or create one if you have not already.
3. Follow the steps to activate Calm Premium.
Can I redeem the offer if I already have a paid subscription on my account?
This offer is intended for new Calm users. However, if you have you already have a paid subscription, you can redeem this offer once the auto-renewal of your current paid subscription has been canceled. For step-by-step instructions on canceling the auto-renewal of your current Calm subscription, please view our help center article: How to Cancel My Subscription.
Please note: If you already have a paid subscription, redeeming this offer will NOT extend the length of your current subscription. The offer will begin a new subscription on the date of redemption. We are unable to change the expiration date of your subscription.
I've signed up, but the Calm Premium content is still showing up with a lock symbol. What are my next steps?
The first thing to do is make sure you are using the same Calm account login credentials you used to redeem your Calm offer. Please note whether you used a third-party login method when redeeming this offer.
To sign in to the Calm website, click 'Log in' in the upper right corner.
To sign in to the Calm app:
- tap 'Profile' on the home screen.
- In the Profile menu, select 'Sign up or Log in'. If your screen reads 'Create your Calm account,' please select 'Log in' at the bottom.
- If you do not see the option to 'Sign up or Log in', please first log out of your Calm app. To log out, tap the 'Profile' button in the bottom right corner of the home screen, then select the Settings gear icon in the upper left corner. Scroll down and you will see an option to log out. After logging out please quit the app, and then re-launch it.
- From here, log back in by heading to 'Profile' and selecting the option to log in.
If this does not work for you, please make sure that your Calm app is updated to the latest version.
If you have any further trouble accessing Calm's premium content, please write to our support team here and provide a screenshot of the locked content, along with the email address on your Calm account.
What happens after the initial year ends?
After the initial year, this will continue to auto-renew yearly at the regular price unless auto-renewal is canceled.
How do I cancel the auto-renewal of the subscription?
Here are the steps for canceling your Calm subscription through the Calm app:
- Tap 'Profile'
- Tap the gear icon in the upper left corner.
- Select 'Manage Subscription' and follow the instructions for canceling your subscription.